- Management of personal information
- In order to keep customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information, we take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating employees, and we implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- Personal information received from customers will be used to send e-mails and materials to customers in order to contact them and answer their questions or provide information about our business.
- Prohibition of disclosure or provision of personal information to third parties
- We will appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases
When the customer has given consent
When disclosing information to contractors to whom we outsource our services in order to provide services requested by customers.
When disclosure is required by law
- Security measures for personal information
- We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Inquiry of the person in question
- If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal information, we will respond to the request after confirming the identity of the customer.
- Compliance with and review of laws, regulations, and norms
- We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information in our possession, and will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.